This week Music Magazine with Kathie B features an easy & flexible way to enjoy cherry tomatoes from Peas & Crayons. Tune in Friday mornings 9-11, at KNKR.org, that’s 96.1 on your FM dial in Kohala.
These marinated cherry tomatoes are INSANE.
Not only are they crazy easy to make, they’re so full of flavor you’re going to want to put them on EVERYTHING!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
SERVING SUGGESTIONS FOR MARINATED TOMATOES
- a tasty topping for avocado toast
- piled high on crusty bread to make the ultimate bruschetta
- as a salad mix-in that doubles as a dressing
- an epic side dish for all your summer grilling eats
- a topping for chicken, steak, or salmon
- on top of pizza or flatbread – heck yes!
- and so. much. more.
Whether you serve them up as an appetizer, a condiment, or as a scrumptious side dish, these marinated cherry tomatoes are sure to be a hit!
- 1/2 pound ripe cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- 1/2-1 clove garlic smashed and minced into a paste
- sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon juiced
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- optional fresh basil
Get the recipe at Peas & Crayons