play_arrow

keyboard_arrow_right

skip_previous play_arrow skip_next
00:00 00:00
chevron_left
volume_up
chevron_left
  • play_arrow

    KNKR LIVE STREAM KOHALA RADIO LIVE STREAM

Weather

303 Results / Page 34 of 34

Background

Home

Guillermo is expected to enter the Central North Pacific basin on Saturday

Be aware of Guillermo heading towards Hawaii. There are many forecast models; some showing it hitting us, some showing it going North and a few showing it veering to the South. It is hurricane season, so be prepared. As the Kohala Middle School PSA warns; have a "Go Bag" ready. A "Go Bag" has the items needed in case of an emergency. We at KNKR will keep you up to […]

todayJuly 31, 2015

Weather

Kohala Weather Radar Still Not Working

PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI 638 AM HST THU JUL 30 2015 ...UPDATE TO PREVIOUS SCHEDULED OUTAGE FOR THE WEATHER SURVEILLANCE RADAR IN NORTH KOHALA...PHKM...RETURN TO SERVICE WAS SCHEDULED FOR 07/29/2015. UPDATE: WILL CONTINUE TO BE OUT OF SERVICE DUE TO PARTS ARRIVAL. UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO EXACT RTS ETA AS OF RIGHT NOW BUT EARLIEST COULD BE MONDAY 08/03/2015. OTHERWISE WILL NOTIFY OF ANY CHANGES. WE […]

todayJuly 30, 2015 1

Home

Tropical Storm Ela

TROPICAL STORM ELA NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI 500 AM HST THU JUL 09 2015 A 1052Z VIIRS DAY/NIGHT BAND IMAGE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN HELPING TO LOCATE THE PARTIALLY EXPOSED CENTER OF ELA THIS MORNING. LATEST DVORAK SUBJECTIVE INTENSITY ESTIMATES FROM HFO/SAB/JTWC INDICATE THAT ELA IS A WEAK SYSTEM...WITH CURRENT INTENSITY VALUES RANGING FROM 1.0 TO 1.5. MEANWHILE...INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGES SHOW PULSING DEEP CONVECTION JUST NORTHEAST OF THE […]

todayJuly 9, 2015 4

Home

Tropical Depression Forms

Tropical Depression 4E formed Tuesday afternoon more than 1,000 miles east-southeast of Kailua-Kona. Big Islanders could begin feelings its effects as early as Friday morning.

todayJuly 7, 2015 2

Home

5-8 Tropical Cyclones Forecast

NOAA’s Central Pacific Hurricane Center today announced that climate conditions point to an above-normal hurricane season in the Central Pacific Basin this year. For 2015, the outlook calls for a 70% chance of an above-normal season, a 25% chance of a near-normal season, and a 5% chance of a below-normal season. We expect 5 to 8 tropical cyclones to affect the central Pacific this season. An average season has 4-5 […]

todayMay 27, 2015

0%